KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- All webinars are offered completely free of charge
- You need to register in advance to attend a webinar
- Register as soon as you can, there is always a registration limit
- After registration you will receive a link to join the webinar
- If you do not have a headset, you can also join the webinar by phone
- Check this page regularly as new dates are added frequently
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Is the timing inconvenient for you? Several webinars are also offered as a recorded version here
KNX IoTToday KNX Web Service gateways are already successfully integrated. This webinars give a view into the future, i.e. what are the next steps of the KNX IoT project. Join this webinar to find how KNX can offer yet new business opportunities for you. There is at least one certainty: KNX stands for future proof technology!
- Where we want to go to ?
- Base = semantics
- Device types
- How will devices communicate ?
- Other use cases
- Time does not effect our principles
From: 20-02-2018 14:00
To: 20-02-2018 15:00
ETS Inside & KNX DemonstrationIn this webinar ETS Professional will be demonstrated:
- how to realize the most basic (on/off) functions
- how to use the group monitor
At the same time also KNX will be demonstrated:
- programming mode
- the effect of programming devices
From: 21-02-2018 14:00
To: 21-02-2018 15:00
KNX System: telegrams & electronicsIf you want to know everything about the KNX telegrams, then this is your chance.
This webinar is also the ideal preparation for the 'KNX Development: communication stack' webinar.
- structure and details on all telegram fields
- serial characters, timing aspects
- communication types
- TP: collission avoidance, choke, PSU, ...
From: 27-02-2018 14:00
To: 27-02-2018 15:00