08.04.2014 Over 1500 visitors congratulate the KNX Award winners at the KNX Top Event
Hosted by the KNX CEO Mr Lux and the enchanting Mrs Laura Bohorquez from Colombia, the KNX Top Event 2014 attracted more than 1500 people yesterday evening. For this special ceremony our amazing samba dancers - accompanied by exceptional capoeira performers - brought the Latin America warmness to the Forum Building of Messe Frankfurt. Let us run through the happy winners of the different KNX awards 2014:
- In the category International - Africa, America, Australia: AMC German Technology / KNXin (South Africa) with the KNX project "House Doebler"
- In the category International - Asia: Total Automation (United Arab Emirates) with the KNX project "Concourse A - Dubai International Airport"
- In the category International - Europe: Risk Control GesmbH/BR-Tech GesmbH/Gottwald GmbH (Austria) with the KNX project "Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien"
- In the category Energy Efficiency: Emes Electromechanical Ind&Trd.Co Ltd. (Turkey) with the KNX project "GAMA Headquarters"
- In the category Publicity: Vecolux bvba (Belgium) with the KNX project "Passief-live"
- In the category Young: Electro-mechanical Engineering Craftmanship School (Croatia) with the KNX project "KNX model - Energy Efficiency"
- The company Smart Building Design GmbH (Switzerland) with the KNX project "Energieautarke „Finca Los Miticos" bei Santa Margalida Mallorca" won 2 awards. One in the category Special and also winning the first ever People's Choice KNX Award, the project that was voted by the public as being the best KNX Award. In this way, both the KNX Award Jury as well as the KNX community were able to express their appraisal for this amazing project. Congratulations to all the winners!!!