What is KNX National Group South East Asia – Mission and Objectives?
KNX National Group South East Asia is a neutral and local association, with the mission to promote KNX on a local basis in region of South East Asia. This includes the organising of activities, workshops, trainings and events. Members of the association are amongst others major KNX manufacturers, KNX integrators and certified KNX Training Centres. With all powers united, KNX National Group South East Asia represents a strong group, which offers many business opportunities and advantages to any company, which is involved in building automation.
The objectives of KNX National Group SOUTH EAST ASIA are:
- To represent and promote KNX in South East Asia;
- To assist in the development and application of technology, infrastructure and manpower skills for KNX;
- To promote the development and applications of KNX Systems for the expansion of Intelligent Building Control;
- To advance, and actively promote and support education and technical training to include KNX in the local teaching-curriculum and to enhance productivity, skills and product quality for consultants and electrical contractors;
- To act as the advisory, consultative and coordinating body for KNX Systems;
- To acquire new members for the KNX Association International
- To promote the usage of the Engineering Tool Software (ETS)
- To act as a negotiating body for members of the association concerning intelligent building control systems and technology with users, specifiers and relevant regulators;
- To organise and/or participate in exhibitions, conferences for the promotion of its activity;
- To promote trade, friendly relations and contacts;
Who can become a member of KNX National Group South East Asia and what kinds of membership exist?
KNX Membership is open to all businesses with ordinary domicile in South East Asia. The association can be joined as followed:
VIP Membership The Board Membership is open to all members of KNX Association International or to one of their official representative in South East Asia,
Ordinary Membership The Ordinary Membership is open to manufacturers, companies and institutions that are directly linked to the KNX Technology supporting the aims of the association,
Associated Membership The Associated Membership is open to companies, institutions, statutory bodies and relevant regulators of national standings supporting the aims of the association,
Educational Membership The Educational Membership is open to educational institutions, like universities and (vocational) schools that are directly linked to the KNX Technology supporting the aims of the association. Board, Ordinary and Integrator Members may put forward candidates to be nominated as office bearers at a KNX South East Asia GA according to the rules as set out in the articles of KNX South East Asia.
When was KNX National Group South East Asia founded?
In order to promote the KNX Standard in South East Asia, KNX Association was present at “Build Eco Expo” in 2011, better known as “Bex Asia”. KNX Association took also the opportunity to set up a new KNX National Group. With already seven members, the KNX National Group South East Asia had a very good basis in order to be successful from the beginning. That this basis is built on solid ground has been already proven by first activity, the participation at the “Environment & Sustainability Technology Days 2011” at the Republic Polytechnic in Singapore. This event is targeting the younger generation and is a first step, to bring KNX closer to the “Future of KNX”. All activities of KNX South East Asia can be followed the KNX Facebook page or the official website of KNX National Group South East Asia: www.knx.asia
Become a member of KNX National Group South East Asia
Interested in becoming a member of KNX National Group South East Asia? If yes, please complete the application form of KNX National Group South East Asia. The complete constitutions of KNX National Group South East Asia can be found in the download section.
For any questions regarding the completing of the KNX National Group South East Asia Application form, please contact the secretariat of KNX National Group South East Asia.
Contact KNX National Group South East Asia
Ms. Celine Cheong, Secretary of KNX National Group India
KNX National Group South East Asia 25 International Business Park, #05-00 German Centre Singapore 609916
Tel: : +65 6392 5661