KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- All webinars are offered completely free of charge
- You need to register in advance to attend a webinar
- Register as soon as you can, there is always a registration limit
- After registration you will receive a link to join the webinar
- If you do not have a headset, you can also join the webinar by phone
- Check this page regularly as new dates are added frequently
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Is the timing inconvenient for you? Several webinars are also offered as a recorded version here
ETS Inside: una herramienta para instaladores/integradores y usuarios finalesEn este webinar se abordarán los siguientes asuntos:
- La versatilidad de la novedosa herramienta ETS Inside
- Una comparación entre ETS Inside y ETS Professional
- La sencillez del intuitivo interfaz de usuario
- Las ventajas para instaladores/integradores que se inician en el mundo de la domótica
- Las ventajas para el usuario final de la instalación
- Los principales pasos para diseñar un proyecto
From: 28-05-2018 15:00
To: 28-05-2018 16:00
KNX System: network topology & couplersAgenda:
- couplers: overview, concatenations, ...
- how to optimize bus traffic
- hop count (routing counter)
- individual addresses
- TP: capacity calculation, distances, PSU, ...
From: 29-05-2018 14:00
To: 29-05-2018 15:00
ETS5 Professional & KNX DemonstrationIn this webinar ETS Professional will be demonstrated:
- how to realize the most basic functions
- how to use the diagnostic features
At the same time also KNX will be demonstrated:
- programming mode
- the effect of programming devices
- the object flags
From: 12-06-2018 10:00
To: 12-06-2018 11:00
Make your KNX installation even more secureAfter this webinar you will: know how to make a KNX installation even more secure.
- measures prior to encryption
- KNX Secure devices
- secure group addresses
- in practice: use cases
From: 26-06-2018 10:00
To: 26-06-2018 11:00