About KNX Training Centres
Types of Certified KNX Training Centres
Training Centres can apply for the following types of KNX Certification:
- Certified KNX Training Centre : Training Centre with or without ISO-9001 certification, which is accredited by KNX Association for the organization of KNX Basic courses.
- Certified KNX+ Training Centre : Training Centre that is accredited by KNX Association for the organization of basic as well as KNX Advanced courses.
- Certified KNX++ Training Centre : Training Centre that is accredited for the organization of KNX Tutor Courses.
Advantages of becoming a Certified KNX Training Centre
- Right to hand out KNX certificates to students after successful exam, after which they can apply for KNX Partnership
- ETS Lite for FREE for your students once registered for the course
- Rebates for your students when purchasing ETS licenses
- Considerably reduced price for ETS Professional licenses used in the certified KNX courses
- Access to constantly updated electronic KNX training documentation.
- Use of the KNX Training logo (on letter headed paper, envelopes, business cards etc)
- Listing of center in KNX International Database that can be consulted via the KNX Association website (if desired).
- Free publicity in the KNX Journal upon application
- Free copies of the KNX Journal for distribution to students
- Right to participate in the KNX Training Centre Conference organized by KNX Association