About KNX Scientific Partners
The purpose of this partnership is to establish communication and a mutual information exchange amongst universities, institutes of technology and/or research bodies and members of KNX Association in order:
- to channel KNX information from KNX Association and its members to the scientific partners. and information on pertinent educative and research initiatives from the partners to KNX Association and its members.
- to support and enhance the relevant training and education of students.
- to organise and manage conferences and/or workshops as an important part of the communication means for this Forum.
- to enable KNX Association and its members to support KNX research and education.
Privileges / Benefits
KNX Association will put the following items at your disposal:
- Access to the Scientific logo that you may use on advertisement or your KNX-related documents (letter paper, envelopes, business cards etc.)
- Access to the latest version of the KNX Specifications as well as extensions to the KNX Standard.
- a copy of the KNX Handbook for Home and Building Control.
- Your institution will be integrated in an international database that can be consulted via the KNX Association web pages (if desired).
- You will receive the KNX Journal for free.
- Right to participate to the KNX Scientific Conference that KNX Association organises in cooperation with their Scientific members.
- All KNX training documentation: KNX Basic, KNX Advanced and KNX Tutor courses
- ETS Professional (1 licence)
- ETS Lite (up to 10 licences)
- EITT (1 licence)
- KNX Manufacturer Tool
- Receive free samples of KNX system electronic components.
- Manufacturers interested in the development of a KNX product can take recourse to available and certified KNX system components. Free components are made available to you as an institute for research work or student thesis projects.