Apply for the KNX Award
You can now hand in applications for the KNX Award, and this until the 24th of November. Determining factors for KNX Association to increase the chances of one’s application are not size and volume of the KNX installation, but rather:
- The diversity of the included trades
- The flexibility and expandability
- The level of automatization and complexity of the installation
- The user friendliness and user acceptance
- The convincing arguments for the client
- The implementation of products from different manufacturers
Hints to increase your success rate
How good you project may be, the jury can only make its decision based on your application form. So take the following into account to make sure the jury can see the value of your project:
- Give a short clear description about the project.
- Make sure you mark all the used application fields you used.
- List all the manufacturers you used so we can see the diversity of the product range.
- Use high resolution pictures and give a clear description what can be seen.
- Upload enough pictures, the more the better, as long as they are relevant.
- Make sure you check the box that you want your project to be eligible for the KNX Award.
Applications are only accepted via the online project platform!
KNX Award 2018
Supporters & Media
Save These Dates
- 24 Nov.: Deadline for Submission
- Dec.: Jury Delibirations
- Jan.: Notification of Nominees
- 20 March: KNX Award Ceremony
KNX Award info flyer
Available in 2 languages
KNX Award Application Terms
Available in 5 languages