Training Centres - about
Types of Certified KNX Training Centres
Training Centers can apply for following types of KNX certification.
- KNX certified training centre : training centre with or without ISO-9001 certification, which is accredited by KNX Association for the organization of basic courses.
- KNX+ certified training centre : training centre which is accredited by KNX Association for the organization of basic as well as advanced courses.
- KNX++ certified training centre : training centre which is accredited for the organization of tutor seminars.
Advantages of becoming a Certified KNX Training Centre
- Right to hand out KNX certificates to students after successful exam, after which they can apply for KNX partnership
- ETS Lite for FREE for your students once registered for the course
- Rebates for your students when purchasing ETS licenses
- Considerably reduced price for ETS Professional licenses used in the KNX certified courses
- Access to constantly updated electronic KNX training documentation.
- Use of the KNX Training logo (on letter headed paper, envelopes, business cards etc)
- Listing of center in KNX International Database that can be consulted via the KNX Association web pages (if desired).
- Free publicity in the KNX Journal upon application
- Free copies of the KNX Journal for distribution to students
- Right to participate to the KNX Training Centre Conference organized by KNX Association
How to Become a Certified KNX Training Centre
For further information, do not hesitate to contact KNX Certification Department via: certification(at)knx.org