The purpose of this partnership is to establish communication and a mutual information exchange amongst universities, institutes of technology and/or research bodies and members of KNX Association in order:
- to channel KNX information from KNX Association and its members to the scientific partners. and information on pertinent educative and research initiatives from the partners to KNX Association and its members.
- to support and enhance the relevant training and education of students.
- to organise and manage conferences and/or workshops as an important part of the communication means for this Forum.
- to enable KNX Association and its members to support KNX research and education.
Privileges / Benefits
KNX Association will put the following items at your disposal:
- Access to the Scientific logo that you may use on advertisement or your KNX-related documents (letter paper, envelopes, business cards etc)
- A CD-ROM with the KNX Specifications V2.0
- a copy of the KNX Handbook for Home and Building Control.
- Your institution will be integrated in an international database that can be consulted via the KNX Association web pages (if desired).
- You will receive the KNX Journal for free.
- Right to participate to the KNX Scientific Conference that KNX Association organises in cooperation with their Scientific members.
- Access to a FTP server, from which versions of the documentation and tools can be downloaded;
- KNX Specifications (updates)
- ETS4 Professional (1 licence)
- ETS4 Lite (up to 10 licences)
- EITT (1 licence)
- All KNX training documentation: KNX Basic, KNX Advanced and KNX Tutor courses
- Access to the KNX technical hotline for any question related to ongoing KNX projects.
How to Become a Scientific Partner
For further information, do not hesitate to contact: scientific(at)knx.org