EITT - Features
New features in EITT 4
- General rework of the EITT user interface: The old telegram sequence windows were replaced by EXCEL-like grid windows. Now the user is able to change telegram data by directly editing the cells of the related grid line.
- The Telegram Sequence Grid can be sorted by different selectable criteria.
- The display in the Telegram Sequence Grid can be filtered. The filter criteria can be entered for each column.
- Telegram Sequence Manager, filter and trigger dialogs were replaced by tool windows:
- Additionally, all telegram attributes are displayed in a telegram properties window, which shows all aspects of the selected telegram. The user is able to change these telegram attributes by directly editing them in the telegram property window. All changes will be directly displayed in the telegram sequence grid window. The telegram property window replaces the old telegram dialogs of EITT version 3.
- The tool windows and the Trace Buffer windows can be arranged as floating windows in the editing window or on a second monitor.
- ETS 4 data import: The product data necessary for the creation of the PIXIT Header can be imported from ETS 4 .knxproj project files.
- New datapoint types were introduced. The former EIS data types were replaced by the KNX standardized data type.
- New management telegrams were introduced.
- The bus connection can now be established in Link Layer Mode, Busmonitor Mode and in Raw Mode.
- Support of RF telegram tests: It is possible to enter and compare RF-specific telegram data. RF frames can be color coded according RF serial number, wildcards can be entered for RF serial numbers, nicknames can be attributed and a serial number white list can set. The search and replace option was extended for RF serial numbers.
- Usage of multiple Trace Buffer filters is now possible.
- A new comment command '@@+' was introduced allowing the user to suspend the telegram sequence evaluation and append an error remark to the Trace Buffer if needed.
- '@[t' comment commands can be set/reset in one go for all selected telegrams.
- Inverse evaluation of a telegram: If this telegram feature is selected, the result of the evaluation of this telegram will be inverted during the running of the sequence. A proper ACK or an expected answer will be evaluated as failure, a missing ACK or a missing answer will be evaluated as expected result.
- The direct printing of telegram sequences was replaced by the printing of telegram sequences to .pdf files.
- When EITT 4 is closed, the content of the telegram clipboard is stored.
- Telegrams in EITT 4 format can be saved in EITT 3.1 format.